Next to using a powerful headline visuals or graphics in your social media post will demand more attention than just text alone. In this post, you’ll learn how to use visuals in social media for more engagement and conversions.
When used correctly, visuals can be very effective in social media. Here are some tips on how to use visuals in social media:
Visual Quality and Creativity Counts
– Use high-quality images that are relevant to your brand or message.
– Be creative with your visuals. Think outside the traditional photo and use illustrations, infographics, or even videos.
Do Your Social Media Images Tell A Story?
– Use images to tell a story. A great way to do this is to create a social media campaign around a certain theme and use visuals to support that campaign.
– Use graphics to make complex concepts more understandable. For example, if you’re explaining a new product or service, use gaphics to help your audience understand what it is and how it works.
Keep Your Visuals Clear and Simple
-Make sure the text on your image is readable and clear.
– Keep it simple. When using an infographic it should be easy to understand at a glance. I see too many infographics that are too complex and hard to see.
Useful Tools for Creating Your Social Media Graphics
– There are a number of great tools available for creating graphics. Here are a few that I recommend:
– Canva – This is my favorite tool for creating social media visuals. The graphics look professional, it’s easy to use, and has a wide range of templates and design options.
– Adobe Creative Cloud – This is another great image tool however, This is a more professional-level tool and will require a greater learning curve to use effectively.
If you have a favorite tool for creating social media graphics and visuals let us know in the comments.
Visuals in social media posts are just one of two elements that get viewers’ attention. When it comes to getting your follower’s attention and engagement, the headlines you use in social media posts are just as important as the images. In my next post, I share headline secrets proven to grab viewers’ attention and increase shares and engagements.
Boost Reader Engagement Even More
Visuals are an important part of social media posts. They can help you to communicate your message more effectively, and can also help to increase engagement and conversions. In this post, you’ve learned some tips on how to use visuals in social media. I’ve also shared some useful tools for creating social media graphics. Visuals are just one part of the story. To see what great social media content that gets shared looks like see my article here. And to get even more attention and engagement see my post here on how to write headlines that engage readers.
If you found this post helpful I’m sure other will too. Please consider sharing it. 🙂